Dental Implants for Missing Single Tooth
Single Tooth Dental Implants
The Single Tooth Dental Implants is a natural procedure, which is used for replacing a single tooth. The procedure which is used for this dental implant, acts like your natural tooth roots. Further, the Single Tooth Dental Implants serves as a foundation for a dental crown. We assure you that this procedure offer you many advantages and does not affect your other healthy adjacent teeth. Our Clinic offers this dentistry procedure at market leading prices.
- Last a lifetime with proper care and good oral hygiene
- Made of biocompatible materials
- The implantation procedure is minimally invasive
Dental Implants For Single Missing Tooth:
There is an immediate solution to replace the tooth, once you lose it, especially if it is a front tooth. But when you lose a tooth that is not visible when you smile then what happens?
To ignore it is the general tendency. However, on your dental and oral health as well as quality of life, any missing tooth can have a negative impact. Similar to how exercise protects against bone loss, a healthy tooth strengthens the quality of the bone, when we chew. Furthermore, affecting how our upper and lower teeth meet, healthy teeth tend to shift position towards the gap due to bone loss when a tooth is missing. When chewing, we place pressure on the teeth which may affect and have an impact on surrounding joints and muscles, resulting in pain & various other symptoms such as migraines or headaches. Modern dental technology can restore your quality of life with teeth that are strong and that look and feel natural. Hence, each tooth plays an important role in ensuring that teeth in front of and behind it stay in alignment, and maintaining the health of the jaw bone.
We Have The Solution That is Right For You.
Replacing a missing tooth: crown on implant.
The dental crown is attached to a dental implant, if you are missing one tooth including the root. For a dental crown, the implant serves as a foundation. Your other healthy adjacent teeth does not affected by this method. Implants support your individually made ceramic crown or bridge and act like your natural tooth roots.
Dental Implants Offer You Many Advantages :
- Today as a successful and trusted method of tooth replacement used, Dental implants are accepted by dental professionals for over 40 years.
- You do not feel the difference as its act like your natural tooth root.
- They are accepted by your body as a result, they are made of biocompatible materials.
- With proper care and good oral hygiene, your implant can actually last a lifetime.
- There is no need to grind down adjacent natural teeth because unlike conventional bridges. Your adjacent healthy teeth are untouched and are minimally invasive.
- Maintain natural bone, and minimize further bone loss due to bone stimulation one of their most important advantages.
- One of their most important advantages, it minimize further bone loss due to bone stimulation and maintain natural bone.
- Provide stability and comfort, with no adjustment necessary after placement.